- The Washington D.C. Metro June median sales price rose to an all-time, record-setting $471,000, up 3.5% or $16,000 compared to last year and up 1.3% or $6,000 compared to last month.
- Sales volume across the DC Metro area was more than $3.3 billion, down 2.8% from last year.
- There were 5,889 closed sales of 5,889 in June, down 4.1% compared to last year, although they were up 3.0% compared to last month.
- There were 7,346 new listings in June, down 5.8% compared to last year and down 11.8% from last month.
- There were 9,805 active listings at the end of June, down 6.4% compared to last year, the 26th consecutive month of declines in year-over-year inventory levels.
- The average percent of original list price received at sale in June was 99.0%, up from last year’s 98.5% and the same as last month.
- The median days-on-market this month was 10 days, down two days from last year, but up one day from last month.